Manage and responsible to support all Inbound and Outbound Warehouse activities under the supervision of a Warehouse Manager.
– Ensure the timely and accurate dispatches are happening for all channels every day.
– Ensure the physical stock and system stocks are tallying always. Identify reasons for variance If any and propose the corrective actions and implement it immediately and evaluate the effectiveness.
– Ensure all necessary reports are prepared correctly and circulated on time.
Minimum Requirements Education
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Supply Chain/Logistics
– Knowledge of Warehouse & Distribution principles.
– Knowledge of planning and dispatches.
– Knowledge of ERP & Supply chain systems.
– Knowledge of program planning and implementation.
– Knowledge of Quality systems/ HACCP/ISO/GMP.
– Skills in monitoring/assessing the performance of self, other individuals
– Skill in collecting and analyzing complex data
– Skill in identifying and finding resolution for complex issues
– Skill to perform repetitive work according to set procedures
– Skills to perform effectively under conditions of fluctuating workload
Ability to accurately prepare and maintain records, files, and reports. Ability to work under pressure and meet close deadlines.
Ability to work independently.
Ability to prioritize and work on own initiative
Ability to process and handle confidential information and discretion.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
– Master’s Degree in Business Administration/ Supply Chain/Logistics
The below essential function, responsibilities and activities reflect the items considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be constructed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that maybe inherent in the job.
– Maintains accurate Inventory records and updates the system regularly.
– Ensure no expired stocks lying in the warehouse and no advance date / On hold / Rejected products are dispatched from
– Assists in warehouse space optimization.
– Ensures the availability of store space, crates and pallets for smooth production and dispatches.
– Monitors performance indicator reports (lag reports), appraise superiors of required interventions to improvise
warehouse experience for external & internal customers.
– Coordinates with facility team to ensure workplace hygiene
– Monitors warehouse maintenance requirements, coordinate with maintenance department and ensure warehouse
machinery, equipment’s and assets are maintained up to date.
– Performs additional responsibilities and comply with the Supervisor instructions.
▪ Maintains active communication and builds teamwork amongst the team, affiliated companies, and other departments, in order to achieve commitment to the overall company objective.
▪ Builds positive working relationship with the team, other departments and/or business units; ensures understanding of department objective and the wants, needs and expectations of internal and external clients.
▪ Maintain the highest standard of professionalism, ethics, and attitude towards our shareholders, customers, business partners, employees, suppliers, communities and government.
▪ Attends training programs as set by the company and other departments.
▪ To be aware of the health, fire, and life safety control and security standards and procedures in handling emergency
▪ Performs related duties and special projects assigned.