Responsible for accurate and compliant production of various devices utilizing a variety of automated and semi-automated equipment, processes and packaging equipment under SOP and GMP guidelines.
– Executes protocol accurately and with limited supervision.
– Performs in-process quality assurance and quality control.
– Responsible for the completion of all tasks assigned daily.
– Utilizes local control systems in accordance with SOP and UOP’s to carry out unit operations
– Dairy Education or similar field
– Knowledge of applicable safety requirements
– Knowledge in dairy principles and processes.
– Knowledge of relevant equipment & procedures.
– Knowledge in ISO and HACCP
– Knowledge in ERP & SAP
– Skill in completing assignments accurately and with the attention to detail.
– Perform repetitive work according to set procedures
– Prioritize assignments to complete work in a timely manner
– Skill in talking to other to convey information effectively.
– Ability to work under pressure and meet close deadlines.
– Ability to handle difficult and stressful situations with professional composures.
– Ability to identify problems, evaluate alternatives, and implement effective solutions.
– Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers.
– Ability to train and supervises others.
– Ability to work evenings, nights, and weekends as necessary
Additional Preferred Qualifications Essential Function
The below essential function, responsibilities and activities reflect the items considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be constructed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that maybe inherent in the job.
1. Checks production schedule to organize the day.
2. Coordinating for material disposition activities in support of Production requirements / consumptions.
3. Adheres to our QA-System (SOP, CP, CCP, etc.)
4. Adheres to our health and safety policies.
5. Ensures the availability of cleaning materials for processing machines.
6. Prepares and maintain production summaries for use by supervisor and other colleagues
7. Ensures smooth operations of the processing machines.
8. Ensures minimum downtime in the processing area.
9. Ensures minimum reject/waste according to target.
10. Executes any assignments given by the superior.
▪ Maintains active communication and builds teamwork amongst the team, affiliated companies, and other departments, in order to achieve commitment to the overall company objective.
▪ Builds positive working relationship with the team, other departments and/or business units; ensures understanding of department objective and the wants, needs and expectations of internal and external clients.
▪ Maintain the highest standard of professionalism, ethics, and attitude towards our shareholders, customers, business partners, employees, suppliers, communities and government.
▪ Attends training programs as set by the company and other departments.
▪ To be aware of the health, fire, and life safety control and security standards and procedures in handling emergency
▪ Performs related duties and special projects assigned.